Good sites to see with golf cart in Grand Turk?

H&K+1

We have decided to rent a golf cart from Nathan's in Grand Turk. I am wondering what the must see sites are that we should stop at. We have a 6 year old so we don't really want to go to the bars. Any good snorkeling areas or great sites we must see?

From Nathan's, the the main road up past the space capsule, look at the flamingos strolling along the salt cays, head to the lighthouse and walk out to the point (all the way to the right on the gravel/dirt path). Stop and look at the horses, cows etc. on the way. Back from the lighthouse, take the road on the right and go all the way to the end for a lovely beach with conch shells left and right. Stop in town at the church looking out over the ocean. Governors Beach.

We had a ball two weeks ago on the golf cart from Nathan's. There were 4 of us, all adults, we just drove around and found places to stop. I think the most fascinating thing for a child will be all of the animals that are along the side of the road. I loved that part.

We did Nathan's last year and my girls were 9 and 14. LOVED IT! We went toward the lighthouse and went conch shell hunting came back with a ton!!!! I pulled a map from CC and used that vs Nathan's.

We stopped a few beaches, grabbed food and avoided the crowds. Plenty of time to do it all.

Archived