Carnival Victory Review Nov 4-11 2012

BenjiRodney

Thursday would be St Lucia. I had been wanting to see the Pitons. last year we did a tour that took us to a Plantation Style home, Caribelle Batik and the rum factory. This year we decided to do the Catamaran Cruise to the Pitons. So glad that we did, simply the best excursion this trip that we did. Snacks and drinks are included, and after the swimming, Rum Punch.

An interesting thing happens in Barbados, people begin and end the cruise here just like they do in San Juan.

Really? That seems really odd that they have people starting and ending their cruise at different times during the cruise! I am going on this itinerary at the end of June but on the Valor.

Friday: St Kitts, it's a nice port area, Port Zante, to walk and shop around in. Please be aware that there are little to no consumer protection/trademark laws in St Kitts, please pay attention to the shopping talks and the stores to avoid in this port.

(took a part time job to pad the cruise funds, next cruise is Jan 28 on the Carnival Imagination, quick 4 day Key West/Cozumel cruise)

I was on that same exact sailing last January. It's a decent cruise and priced fairly, but the itinerary's port times aren't the best. It's a long haul down to Cozumel, though (and pretty bumpy on our sailing), which explains the early departure from Key West and late-ish arrival at Cozumel.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived