CAS Question - Transfer Bookings and Promotions

coffeecat

Hello-

Quick question on CAS...I see that there is a "pick your room pick your perks" promotion on NCL that ends tomorrow. Not sure how I missed seeing that earlier-such a bummer!

Anyway, the question is, can I book through NCL website tomorrow and then transfer booking to CAS next week and keep the promotion? CAS is closed Saturday.

I searched and saw that CAS honored the promotion but not sure how it works with transfers.

Thanks so much!

Coffeecat

Hello-

Quick question on CAS...I see that there is a "pick your room pick your perks" promotion on NCL that ends tomorrow. Not sure how I missed seeing that earlier-such a bummer!

Anyway, the question is, can I book through NCL website tomorrow and then transfer booking to CAS next week and keep the promotion? CAS is closed Saturday.

I searched and saw that CAS honored the promotion but not sure how it works with transfers.

Thanks so much!

Coffeecat

A lot of the promotions are not combinable through CAS, so it may not be allowable anyway. I once booked on a weekend, solely because there was only one suite left and I was afraid it would be snatched up. I had to deal with a supervisor and it was a pretty big deal for them to do it. They left the reservation open enough for CAS to jump in once I called first thing Monday morning. It all worked out okay, but they clearly don't do this often and may very well just say no, depending on which supervisor you deal with.

Hope this helps!

A lot of the promotions are not combinable through CAS, so it may not be allowable anyway. I once booked on a weekend, solely because there was only one suite left and I was afraid it would be snatched up. I had to deal with a supervisor and it was a pretty big deal for them to do it. They left the reservation open enough for CAS to jump in once I called first thing Monday morning. It all worked out okay, but they clearly don't do this often and may very well just say no, depending on which supervisor you deal with.

Hope this helps!

Thanks SuiteCruiser! I did the opposite before-held one on Friday through CAS and then paid on a Saturday via NCL's regular department. It all worked out just wasn't sure if it could be worked out the other way around. I won't count on it if I try it. I am just kicking myself for missing the pick a perk promotion before today!

I may just wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving and see if there are any other deals.

Really appreciate your input!

Coffeecat

Archived