Dolphin swim?

dbd0512

I am taking a honeymoon cruise on carnival glory April 14th. My soon to be wife wants to swim with the dolphins. We have seen listings that will let you pet them but she is looking for the push/pull swim. We have already picked excursions at all the other ports and don't want to change. Anyone have any suggestions?

Daniel

I am taking a honeymoon cruise on carnival glory April 14th. My soon to be wife wants to swim with the dolphins. We have seen listings that will let you pet them but she is looking for the push/pull swim. We have already picked excursions at all the other ports and don't want to change. Anyone have any suggestions?

Daniel

We are doing stingrays and dolphins through Stingray City Quest. They have a package with a last minute dolphin belly swim add on.

I'll post more when we return! 9 days!

There are two different dolphin site in Cayman. Both are located in the district of West Bay.

Dolphin Discovery offers a Dolphin Royal Swim which includes a push and tow. Dolphin Discovery is located on North West Point Road, across the road from the Cayman Turtle Farm. Their dolphin enclosure looks to be a large concrete basin swimming pool.

Dolphin Cove offers a Ultimate Dolphin Swim Program which includes a push and tow. Dolphin Cove is located on Garvin Road, at the edge of the North Sound. Their dolphin enclosure looks to be a walled off section of the North Sound.

The usual disclaimers: I am not affiliated with either dolphin centre. I do not know anyone who owns or works at either facility. Machine Wash warm, Tumble dry. Light starch. The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

We will be at the Grand Cayman Dolphin Discovery right after Christmas - doing the Royal Swim package (where you get the most extreme dolphin interaction). My question is about the photo/video package. I see reviews about people paying anywhere from $225 down to $80 for the same package. Also, it doesn't sound like personal cameras are allowed, but a few people say otherwise.

Does anyone have advice about haggling for the photo package price or any information about use of waterproof cameras?

Archived