Coach transfer to Southampton

Brunswick

Going on IOS next June and have booked the coach transfer Royal Caribbean offer, does anyone know what coach company they use and if so, what facilities there are on the coach? Can't find any info on their website.

They use different Coach Companies depending where you get picked up from, usually Coaches are fitted with onboard Toilet and reclining seats, sometimes Tea/Coffee other times not.

The pick ups from the North East of England and Scotland use Classic Coaches (Co Durham based). I know this as I am friends with one of their drivers. I know they do pick ups at other parts of the country as well maybe you could check them out.

Weve used the coach three times from Newcastle and each time its been Coopers coaches. Weve always been booked through Intercruises in Edinburgh which is the company RCI use so I presume they must book a few reliable coach firms. The coaches have had air conditioning,toilets and have made two stops on the way down to Southampton.

Archived