booze cruise or bar/beach crawl

viperrtblck

coming to belize dec. 24 this year on a cruise and our cruise line doesn't offer any booze cruises or bar crawls then. i'd like something that has lots of alcohol, is fun, entertaining, and goes to a few bars and or beaches; or a booze cruise which is self explanitory. anybody know of anything that's decent to do outside of the cruise line?

coming to belize dec. 24 this year on a cruise and our cruise line doesn't offer any booze cruises or bar crawls then. i'd like something that has lots of alcohol, is fun, entertaining, and goes to a few bars and or beaches; or a booze cruise which is self explanitory. anybody know of anything that's decent to do outside of the cruise line?

A couple friends of mine and I were there last year April in Belize, we first went to 2 of the Local Bars where we had a couple of Belikin Beers and spoke to a few of the locals there, they were all friendly and you're open to do almost whatever you want around them, smoke, drink, eat, dance WHATEVER!!! At one of the bar there were people doing several dances and beating drums and singing to the tip of their voices in some weird language, i think its called Garyfona or something like that! We totally enjoyed that and we had even more fun when we went to the Rum Factory and we got a taste of the Legendary Cashew Wine and my friend drank 2 cups of their "panty ripper" drink :rolleyes: which made him began dancing in different languages lol. I think thats a Great way to enjoy your Christmas Eve though, you can contact this guy "Lazzy", a real down to earth role dog i would say lol, he is a taxi driver in the local port his email is realwaytogo at yahoo dot com him and i keep in touch time to time. wish you luck, and one more thing, you might wanna eat plenty before you go boozing out, TRUST ME! lol :D

There are no beaches in or around Belize City. There is 2 or 3 bars at the pier, check out this one. http://www.thewetlizard.com/restaurant-bar/

Archived