payment on board

Baxterburdis

Hi

can anyone help.....As i have had my cruise booked a while i purchased $8000 while the exchange rate was good, and was hoping to use this to settle my bill. I have never cruised before but have noticed on the board that most people state registering your credit card at the start of the cruise is normal practice, would i have to do this and if so could i still use travellers checks to settle the bill instead of the registerd card, and if using this method is this adding alot of hassle to the cruise. I dont know if this makes a diffenece but i am booked into PG.

Also could anyone tell me if i would get much change from this amount as i'm staying in NY for a 2 night pre cruise stay and i'm not sure how much more to save.....its a suprise pressie for my hubbie and i think he is starting to get a little suspisious about where my monthly salary is going...

Thanks

Lisa :)

We have always had the option of registering a credit card OR making a cash deposit and then, at the end of the trip when settling accounts, paying with cash (if you registered a credit card) or using your credit card (if you made a cash deposit),

Archived