Travel Insurance

gypsyrose

I saw recently where you can save a lot of money getting insurance somewhere other than Carnival. Can someone tell me who is the best and if you have to pick what or how much or it is just standard insurance depending on the amount of days. I want cheap, but also to be completely covered. Thanks for any help:cool:

I went to insuremytrip and I have a couple of questions for those in the know! What do you use for primary destination? The port of departure? Also, there will be four of us traveling together. Do we all have to use this insurance? Thanks for the help!

I went to insuremytrip and I have a couple of questions for those in the know! What do you use for primary destination? The port of departure? Also, there will be four of us traveling together. Do we all have to use this insurance? Thanks for the help!

Your destination will be the area you are going.... for instance, the Caribbean, Alaska, etc. The insurance will cover the individual... so not everyone has to get it, but insurance is always a good idea, you never know which one will need it, so why chance it?? Good luck and have fun!!

My TA gave us the application to TravelInsured. It only cost us $58 per person to insure the trip. It depends on the amount the trip costs and age of the person going. I don't have a website but the toll free # is 1-800-243-3174. Hope this helps!

Susan

Miracle 8/21/05

For the money I spent on insurance I could have bought another cruise.

What kind of insurance did you get? Can't imagine the insurance buying another cruise.

Please exolain so I can avoid this high cost insurance.

TIA

Norma

What kind of insurance did you get? Can't imagine the insurance buying another cruise.

Please exolain so I can avoid this high cost insurance.

TIA

Norma

What I meant that if I totalled the payment of insurance of all of my cruises. It was tounge in cheek anyway.

Archived