Iguazu Falls via?

twopats

The Infinity pre-cruise trip to Iguazu Falls is approximately $2,000 pp but includes the flight, hotel room, some meals, plus transfers to and from the airports to the cruise terminal. However, the EcoUrguary tour is $1,111 pp and seems to include almost everything the ship excursion does but quite a bit cheaper. Does anyone have any knowledge of whether the additional cost doing it through Celebrity is worth it? Trish :cool:

We're doing it on our own (post cruise) from buenos aires...half the cost of the cruise line tour. Easy to book flights and hotel. But I don't know if I'd do it pre-cruise unless I'd add another day in the departure city in case of flight delay or cancelation.

Did it on our own and found process very easy. You can book either AA or LAN online, make reservations at the Sheraton, get a cab at the airport in Iguazu, tour the park all at a great savings. If you are computer literate and not afraid to travel on your own, it is the way to go. You will have to pay the park admission fee in pesos but if you stay at the Sheraton, you only have to pay for the first day. If you stay in Iguazu you have to either bus or use a taxi to get to the park. If you are at the park when there is a full moon you can join an after hours tour for a fee. Whatever you decide, do not miss the falls! :D

Did it on our own and found process very easy. You can book either AA or LAN online, make reservations at the Sheraton, get a cab at the airport in Iguazu, tour the park all at a great savings. If you are computer literate and not afraid to travel on your own, it is the way to go. You will have to pay the park admission fee in pesos but if you stay at the Sheraton, you only have to pay for the first day. If you stay in Iguazu you have to either bus or use a taxi to get to the park. If you are at the park when there is a full moon you can join an after hours tour for a fee. Whatever you decide, do not miss the falls! :D

Completely agree! Do it on your own and stay at the Sheraton, but avoid Aerolineas Argentina as they are often reliable. Much more info can be found here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g312804-i6882-Iguazu_National_Park_Province_of_Misiones_Litoral.html

Completely agree! Do it on your own and stay at the Sheraton, but avoid Aerolineas Argentina as they are often reliable. Much more info can be found here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g312804-i6882-Iguazu_National_Park_Province_of_Misiones_Litoral.html

Oops. It should have read "...avoid Aerolineas Argentina as they are often unreliable."

Archived