3 adults in cabin

pixtip

We've done 3 and 4 adults in a inside and kept the floor beds as singles. I think it might make it more difficult for the upper bunk to be accessed and take up a lot of room. If you really need the floor beds as a double, I think it would be best to have them against the wall opposite from the upper bunk.

keep them separated, so when you roll out you hit the middle of the floor. THose rooms are super tight 121ft, if you make a double and push to one side your still gonna roll and land on someone. Had this situation happen to me. Never again. Its way better with the middle opening in the small room. Good luck.

In a triple room, the couch is pulled out a little bit and it becomes a twin-sized bed. There is no upper bunk in a triple. Check your reservation to see what type of room you have. If they put you in the quad, then you have the couch as well as an upper bunk.

Archived