Table for 10 on the Epic

nowake

We have a group of 10 sailing on the Epic on Feb.23, 2013...Can anyone tell me if we are going to have a problem getting a table in the MDR's for 10 people...Should we make a reservation each day and will they reserve a table for us if we give them a time daily. (or should we tip the head waiter the first day) We really want to have dinner together but prefer using the No Extra Charge dining..Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Just got back from the Epic and at both Taste and the Manhattan dining rooms I saw groups as large as yours, some larger, eating together so I know that it can be done. However, I do not know you go about doing it. I know that when you check in at these dining room they ask you how many you have in your group so I imagine that the biggest problem is that if you do not get to the dining rooms fairly early, you may have to wait until they have some free tables that they can put together for your group. If you do have to wait, they give you a coupon for a free glass of champaign for everyone in the group so that is a nice side benefit!!:)

Archived