Alylee Question??

We are on The Navigator next week and we have cabins 1692 and 1694. Is there enough sleeping room for Two adults and Two Children(5 Year Old and 3 Year old) in Cabin 1692??

ArnoldM---This is KMBB and we have room 1692 on the June 11 cruise following your cruise. We will have twin 17 years boys in this room with us and hope we will have enough room. With your children being smaller I don't think you will have a problem. The sofa bed is a double that pulls out. It might be a alittle tight for us with my guys being bigger, but the balony is really big and we might have one of us sleepling on a lounge chair out there(just a thought for us) Enjoy your cruise and let me know how you liked the room and the view. Also any noise from the cafe up above you?? Have Fun, KMBB

We are on The Navigator next week and we have cabins 1692 and 1694. Is there enough sleeping room for Two adults and Two Children(5 Year Old and 3 Year old) in Cabin 1692??

According to the RCI website, 1692 is a superior oceanview, with balcony, and a d-1, so here is a d-1 I found on webshots, but probably not the exact room....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/57446092/57446092dAQsiA

At any rate, I think it's enough room....the balcony should be nice too...just look at some aft pix while you are on webshots...

Archived