question about Bermuda

cruiseforus

We will be leaving for Bermuda soon and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any Internet Cafes in Hamilton or St George and are they near where the ship docks. Also, I know my cell phone wont work so I'd like to know anyone has any info on where to buy phone cards to use to call home. Thanks so much.

We will be leaving for Bermuda soon and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any Internet Cafes in Hamilton or St George and are they near where the ship docks. Also, I know my cell phone wont work so I'd like to know anyone has any info on where to buy phone cards to use to call home. Thanks so much.

Just click here for the answer - http://www.bermuda4u.com/Essential/bermuda_internet.html

You may want to also check the Bermuda Yellow Pages at http://www.bermudayp.com

ENJOY!:)

In Hamilton you can also go to the public library and use the internet for free. Ask the librarian to book a time for internet use (you'll need picture ID) and she'll book a time for you. There are only three computers, and you're only allowed to use it for a half-hour, so they are busy and your alloted time will probably be a half-hour to two hours later. Just head out, enjoy Hamilton, then return to the library at the appointed time.

Archived