HELP! Trying to help my in-laws find things to do

cruisinmait

My in-laws will be on Carnival Victory June 19-26. They will be stopping in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios.

I guess I should tell you that neither of them are water people. My FIL has a pace maker and my MIL doesn't like to get her head wet.

They enjoy shopping (but not to much) and sight seeing.

From everything I have found on here it seems to be mostly water related. Can you tell me of anything else they might enjoy or maybe some good tour guides I can get in contact with?

I do know my FIL would like to try Atlantis.

Thanks for your help.

I believe the multi person sub may be out of action in GC for now. They may have the two person one back up and running and they also offer a glass bottom boat tour on GC. http://www.atlantisadventures.com/destinations.php?site=5

There are trips to Hell, Turtle Farm and Tortuga Rum factory. Are they beach people? If so, there is 7 mile beach or Rum Point. They don't necessarily have to go in the water. There are tours that go around the island and over to the East End.

This may help...

http://www.caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Cruise%20Ship%20info.htm

My parents aren't water/beach people either so we did separate excursions/activities at each port. In Grand Cayman, they enjoyed the island tour---turtle farm, rum factory, Hell, etc. They booked through the ship as they like the convenience of it, but a tour like this can be booked indepedently too.

In Grand Cayman, they enjoyed the island tour---turtle farm, rum factory, Hell, etc. They booked through the ship as they like the convenience of it, but a tour like this can be booked indepedently too.

They can book it when they get off the ship also. There will be vendors standing there with signs. Just be sure they know how much they are paying before they go.

Archived