F2F-Liberty

kelkel2

For those of you who have done FTTF on the liberty what time did you arrive at the port? What time did you get on the ship? We are staying at the holiday inn port of Miami and taking a taxi over and I was wondering if someone could help me with what time to tell the taxi to be at the hotel to pick us us. I for sure want to be on the ship as early as possible.

For those of you who have done FTTF on the liberty what time did you arrive at the port? What time did you get on the ship? We are staying at the holiday inn port of Miami and taking a taxi over and I was wondering if someone could help me with what time to tell the taxi to be at the hotel to pick us us. I for sure want to be on the ship as early as possible.

We were in the VIP lounge for our recent Liberty Trip. We arrived at 9:30 and people had already started to arrive. Those who had FTTF passes got on the ship at 11:30, the same time as those in the VIP lounge. I think any time by 10:30 would give you enough time to check in and be on the ship with the FTTF group!

Catrin

We had FTTF on the Liberty for the Dec. 8 sailing. We arrived at the port at around 10:30 a.m., gave our bags to the porters (with a tip) calling their attention to the F2F designation on our tags. They tagged them with a another special tag of their own for FTTF (kind of an orange color). We went through security and were then directed to an agent to check our passports, then to the proper line (with almost no one in it) to check in. We were given a FTTF/Priority boarding card and found a seat in the general waiting area. It seemed like almost no time before we were called and made our way upstairs and onto the ship. We stepped into the atrium lobby at exactly 11:29 a.m. We went straight to our cabin and dropped our carry-on bags. It was great! Later in the week, someone from guest services called to ask how we liked FTTF and whether we thought it was a good value. We gave it a thumbs up. At the guest services desk, we used the Platinum/Diamond/FTTF line a couple of times and were taken care of promptly both times. No tender ports on our cruise, so I can't comment on that, but we would definitely purchase FTTF on our next cruise (probably only once more since we are on schedule to become platinum after that).

Thank you! I think I will tell the taxi to pick us up at 10:15 then, that way we are arriving to the port around 10:30. I don't mind waiting at the port, but I didn't want to get there so early that I was waiting forever just because they weren't ready yet.

My husband didn't actually think it was worth it and after they announced it I waited quite some time to book it. I was trying to be respectful that my husband didn't want to pay for it, but I gave up on convincing him that it was a good deal and just booked it. He was kind of mad, but I told him he could thank me later when we're sitting in our cabin by noon!

Thank you! I think I will tell the taxi to pick us up at 10:15 then, that way we are arriving to the port around 10:30. I don't mind waiting at the port, but I didn't want to get there so early that I was waiting forever just because they weren't ready yet.

My husband didn't actually think it was worth it and after they announced it I waited quite some time to book it. I was trying to be respectful that my husband didn't want to pay for it, but I gave up on convincing him that it was a good deal and just booked it. He was kind of mad, but I told him he could thank me later when we're sitting in our cabin by noon!

Personally I think you made a good choice. We are going on the Liberty doing the Western Caribbean tour with 2 tender ports and have booked local excursions. Don't want to be worried we will miss our excursion. Have a great trip!

Archived