Coral Gardens snorkling question

swom

When we snorkled at St Johns we weren't allowed to feed the fish there. Can we feed the fish at Coral Gardens? I think I remember a few people saying on here that they forgot to bring cereal from their ships to feed them, so I just want to make sure this is allowed and also that cereal is a good thing to feed them if it is allowed.

Thanks in advance!

Coral Gardens is not like a desingnated place...Just about 500 ft from where the stingray sandbar is located there is an area where the coral is fantastic and they call it Coral Garden. It is literaly in the middle of the ocean. Our tour guide used squid to get an eel to come out. Take the cereal and ask the guide

Coral Gardens is not like a desingnated place...Just about 500 ft from where the stingray sandbar is located there is an area where the coral is fantastic and they call it Coral Garden. It is literaly in the middle of the ocean. Our tour guide used squid to get an eel to come out. Take the cereal and ask the guide

THANK YOU for responding. I will do as you said. :-)

Generally feeding wild animals/fish is a no-no these days. Changing their natural habits is not good and and feeding unnatural foods can be harmfull. Take your lead from the guide - hopefully they are ecologically consious. Though tempting as it is......

Archived