Boatyard and Lobster Alive a beach name or a beach business?

goehoe

They are both located on Carlisle Bay. Here's an excerpt from another poster.

Carlisle has Lobster Alive and The Boatyard. First time we were there we camped out at Lobster Alive and had a great day. The 2nd time we wanted to camp out there but no one would get us a lounge chair. We were staying on the island and not cruising and there were no ships in port that day so I suppose they weren't in high gear. We walked next door to The Boatyard and were taken care of. The Boatyard does charge you ($10-$15 USD if I remember right) but that gets you a lounge chair with umbrella and a free drink or two (unless its changed since last May.) and if I'm not mistaken they will also take you back to the ship. The first time we were at Lobster Alive I believe we paid $10 each for a lounge chair and umbrella but that also got us 2 free drink coupons and they weren't watered down drinks I forget what we paid for loungers at Rockley but probably somewhere around $5 each? As you can see in the pictures above there are several little huts that serve food and drinks. I had the best rum punch of my life there so I think that is the deciding factor for when we return in April, lol.

Archived