booking excursion before cruise ,how is it charged ??

thesawch

I was going to book my excursions for our upcoming cruise on the legend online the CCL site 30 days before our cruise. When booking, does it get charged to my sail and sign card account or does it go on my visa card when I book ? It looked like I had to pay via my visa. Did not want to do this.i was hoping it went onto my sail and sign card account . Just not sure I want the hassle to try to get the refund if the port is cancelled for some reason. I remeber booking on the ship before it the tours always went onto my sail and sign account. Thanks

If you book online you will pay with a credit or debit card. This will not go on your sail and sign. Only charges while you are actually on the ship go on the sail and sign. You can get a refund if you cancel an excursion once you are on the ship but there are restrictions. If a port is missed all Carnival excursions are automatically credited back to you.

We have always had to pay when we booked the excursion. However, when they had to cancel our port last cruise, they had credited our S&S immediately when the announcement was made we were missing the port. I couldn't believe how quick it was. Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Archived