Riviera spa terrace and spa facilities

Trillan

I have a concierge-level veranda cabin reserved for my upcoming cruise aboard the Riviera and I believe that gives me access to the the Canyon Ranch Spa terrace.

Can someone tell me: does having access to the terrace also include no-charge access to the spa's shower facilities? It would be convenient to have the option of using the showers at the spa so that my travelling companion could have the bathroom in our cabin all to herself when we are rushing to both get ready for dinner and such. Plus, a few posts have mentioned that the toiletries are even nicer in the spa showers than they are in the cabins (hard to believe, isn't it!). Can anyone shed some light on what it means to access the spa terrace?

Also, does the spa offer "nail polish color change" services and roughly what would be the cost? I'll have lovely painted toenails when I first board the ship but they'll probably need some freshening up after a few sandy beaches. :-)

~Trillan~

I have a concierge-level veranda cabin reserved for my upcoming cruise aboard the Riviera and I believe that gives me access to the the Canyon Ranch Spa terrace.

Can someone tell me: does having access to the terrace also include no-charge access to the spa's shower facilities? It would be convenient to have the option of using the showers at the spa so that my travelling companion could have the bathroom in our cabin all to herself when we are rushing to both get ready for dinner and such. Plus, a few posts have mentioned that the toiletries are even nicer in the spa showers than they are in the cabins (hard to believe, isn't it!). Can anyone shed some light on what it means to access the spa terrace?

Also, does the spa offer "nail polish color change" services and roughly what would be the cost? I'll have lovely painted toenails when I first board the ship but they'll probably need some freshening up after a few sandy beaches. :-)

~Trillan~

113250.jpgThe Spa Terrace is an open air Deck, located just forward of the Spa on Deck 14.

175140.jpgThe Thalassotherapy Pool is located there (an oversized whirlpool filled with mineral enriched salt water)

There are also a number of oversized cushioned lounge chairs with awning type sunshades.

121031.jpg

Spa attendants are on hand to make sure that plenty of fresh towels are available , as well as to distribute flavored waters and juices.

CanyonRanch.JPGThere is also a self service water and juice bar just at the entrance to the locker rooms.

The shower facilities in the Spa are open to any passenger on the ship who wishes to use them, as long as the Spa is open for business (6AM to 8PM Daily except for the first and last days).

In the Nail Salon, a polish change for toe nails is $28 for standard coloring and $39 for French.

The Spa Terrace is an open air Deck, located just forward of the Spa on Deck 14...In the Nail Salon, a polish change for toe nails is $28 for standard coloring and $39 for French.

Hi JimandStan. You answered all my questions and then some! Thank you for taking the time to include the images - they're really helpful.

~Trillan~

Archived