Diving Dominica

Kryssa

I'm considering planning a 2-tank with Nature Isle Dive while stopped in Dominica on the Celebrity Summit.

Has anyone dived with them from a cruise ship? How was it? Is it easy to find them when you get off the ship?

The cruiseline-organized dives in Dominica are 40 ft for 40 min and I'm looking for something better. They use Dive Dominica.

If anyone has another dive shop to recommend I'd love to hear your suggestions as well.

Thanks!

I dove with Nature Island off of Serenade of the Seas December 2011. They were great. They had someone pick us up right off the ship...very easy. The ride took a few minutes (roads were rough). Very personalized dive experience. I definately plan on going back to Nature Island. The dive master pointed out critters of every variety. Hands down one of the best operations I have dove with. I did a review on Trip Advisor.

I would make sure to bring cash for the dives. The credit card machine was down when we went and we had to stop and get cash. I always make a point to bring cash most places now.

Hope this helps.

I dove with Nature Island off of Serenade of the Seas December 2011. They were great. They had someone pick us up right off the ship...very easy. The ride took a few minutes (roads were rough). Very personalized dive experience. I definately plan on going back to Nature Island. The dive master pointed out critters of every variety. Hands down one of the best operations I have dove with. I did a review on Trip Advisor.

I would make sure to bring cash for the dives. The credit card machine was down when we went and we had to stop and get cash. I always make a point to bring cash most places now.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the review - we are going in November 2013 and I have already been in contact with them and it maybe because of the review you had posted.

Archived