First Tender w/o VIP or FTTF..Possible?

newzandile

I'd love to hear from folks who have sailed Carnival to Belize and made it onto the first or second tender without VIP, a carnival booked excursion or FTTF. We've booked with Nacho and Cynthia and he told me that in the past his guests have had success making it on that first tender and that it was important to do so. To make sure I tried to purchase FTTF but they are sold out on my sailing. Now with all the FTTF folks in the mix on top of carnival excursions and VIP folks I'm very nervous about our chances. We are a family of 5 that doesn't typically slip through crowds quietly :eek:.

Anyone successfully do this?

I'd love to hear from folks who have sailed Carnival to Belize and made it onto the first or second tender without VIP, a carnival booked excursion or FTTF. We've booked with Nacho and Cynthia and he told me that in the past his guests have had success making it on that first tender and that it was important to do so. To make sure I tried to purchase FTTF but they are sold out on my sailing. Now with all the FTTF folks in the mix on top of carnival excursions and VIP folks I'm very nervous about our chances. We are a family of 5 that doesn't typically slip through crowds quietly :eek:.

Anyone successfully do this?

Absolutely go to guest services and tell them you have an early excursion..they will do their best to get you on the 1st or second tender.

We had VIP's on our Belize excursion so we didn't need to utilize Nacho's tactics, but we DID for Grand Cayman with a different tour operator...no problem at all. I will say that Nacho needs to give you something a bit more direct than what to say to Guest services.. Perhaps a confirmation that the tour leaves 1 hour after you dock is a better worded document to bring. I'm sure you got the same awesome email that I did..but the way it is worded doesn't help much!

Archived