Cove balcony 2411 on Dream

Soxfan04

I stayed in 2330 on the Dream and it was a fantastic, quiet location. However, my sister-in-law stayed in 2400 and had terrible overhead noise throughout the night. After much complaining, they did issue her a small credit and 15% off a future cruise. But the Cove balcony wax AMAZING!! Happy sailing.

Thanks. Not really too concerned about the noise as I can sleep through anything. Looks like towards the end of the galley dont know if that will make a difference. Sooooo looking forward to being so close to the water. Just hope no rough seas as to where they close the balcony off.

Thanks. Not really too concerned about the noise as I can sleep through anything. Looks like towards the end of the galley dont know if that will make a difference. Sooooo looking forward to being so close to the water. Just hope no rough seas as to where they close the balcony off.

Looking forward to our first Cove in July...I too am hoping for calm seas so the balcony will remain open. I made sure we weren't under the galley.

Archived