B2B? on how much wine and soda

brenjmull2

We are doing a b2b on the Dream, leaving Jan 26th..Can we bring 4 bottles of wine and 2 12 packs of soda since we will be on for 2 weeks? ? I need the seltzer for my vodka that I will buy thru bon voyage, and I would like to bring some diet cranberry juice and sf creamer.. Is this allowed? I also read that we could buy some wine on the last night of the first leg and keep it in our room for the second leg? I hope so!!

Don't know about the 4 bottles of wine. But you can buy bottles of vodka (and maybe wine?) on your last night of the first cruise and take it back to your cabin at a much cheaper price than BV. Try around 8PM.

Never bought wine on board. Do they sell it in the gift shops? Can't remember. :confused:

We are doing a b2b on the Dream, leaving Jan 26th..Can we bring 4 bottles of wine and 2 12 packs of soda since we will be on for 2 weeks? ? I need the seltzer for my vodka that I will buy thru bon voyage, and I would like to bring some diet cranberry juice and sf creamer.. Is this allowed? I also read that we could buy some wine on the last night of the first leg and keep it in our room for the second leg? I hope so!!

This has been answered by Carnival staff on FB, in the forums at Funville as well as John Heald on his FB page.

YES you can bring double the allotment on leg 1 of a B2B. They *may* confiscate half but you will get it back on the last night of leg 1.

However, quite frequently they just wave you by with the double.

Make sure you have BOTH boarding passes to show as proof of B2B to terminal security as they are the ones checking you through.

Any liquor purchases you make on board after 3 or 4 pm on your final night will be buy and carry back to your cabin.

We brought four bottles on for our back-to-back and the gentleman asked me why, we showed him our booking info for the second leg and he told me to have fun.

We also purchased a bottle on vodka on the last day of the first leg, waited until about 8:30 (because they will let you carry it back to the cabin) and then we were set for the second leg of the trip

Enjoy

Archived