native way private tours

awsmrn

Has anyone booked a private tour with Native Way? We found them to be great people when we were in Grand Cayman and we were thinking of trying a private tour, as I thought my parents may be more comfortable. Let me know, Thanks!

Just back from the EOS and we used Native Way. They were great. They met us at the dock, took us to the marina via private mini-bus, brought us aboard "My Way" and we cruised off to see the stingrays and then some snorkling. Isabella was on board and videoed the entire day and for $50, you bought yourself the DVD that will be mailed out. Our son had a blast (4 y.o) and we would definitely book with them again.

Have fun.

We did the short tour, stingray city and the snorkling reef. The entire trip was about 3 hrs, tops. They provided us with water and lemonade, no lunch. It was $30 per person, although they did not charge us for our 4y.o. son. The DVD was $50, she taped the entire trip.

I think they had tours that did include lunch and other stops.

We thought that they were very good, we had a great time.

cheryl

Thanks for the info Disneygirl. I have a 6 yr old girl & 11 yr old girl. I'm hoping they won't be too freaked out by the rays & will actually get into the water. Did your son get in the water or stay on board?

So far after reading on CC about snorkel tours in Grand Caymen I'm thinking we either want to go w/Native Way or Capt Marvin...have read a lot of good things about both of them. Has anyone been fortunate enough to have used them both?

Thomas; not only did he get in the water (b.t.w. they had life vests for those who can't swim) he actually kissed them a few times. They tell you that if you kiss them, you will receive 7 years of good luck!! Well, he will have enough luck to last him his life time!! He love it. The water is only about waist deep (for an adult) and the biggest concern is that you do not step on them. They warn you of this, and tell you to take your water shoes off just in case. I am certain that if you kids like the water, they would be fine with this stop.

There was one woman who stayed on the boat, so they will allow for that.

Just back from the EOS and we used Native Way. They were great. They met us at the dock, took us to the marina via private mini-bus, brought us aboard "My Way" and we cruised off to see the stingrays and then some snorkling. Isabella was on board and videoed the entire day and for $50, you bought yourself the DVD that will be mailed out. Our son had a blast (4 y.o) and we would definitely book with them again.

Have fun.

disneygirl2,

Do you happen to have Native Way's e-mail. I would like to make reservations with them and the e-mail address is not on their web site.

Thank you

Debr:)

Debr, I never e-mailed them. I spoke with Sharon on the telephone. I will check through my documents and see if the e-mail account is on there.

Che

I just checked and I have already deleted my things from them.

Sorry.

che

If you look on their website at Make a Reservation...it brings up their e-mail. I sent a note one day, got a response the next, and a phone call to wrap up the transaction (thier dime) the next. Almost too easy.

If you look on their website at Make a Reservation...it brings up their e-mail. I sent a note one day, got a response the next, and a phone call to wrap up the transaction (thier dime) the next. Almost too easy.

Thank you BUT as I said I am unable to access the part of their website to send an e-mail, I obviously have a "non standard" computer set up! Just need the e-mail address if someone would be so kind.

Debr:)

I'm not sure what you mean by "private tour", but we have used nativeway twice. Once we booked just for DH and myself and went out with about 12 other people (4 we met on the ship plus others from our and other ships) and had a great time. So when we went back this past Feb, I booked them again for our private group of 10 and they gave us a boat to ourselves, so it was truely a "private tour" and it was awsome! We didn't have a professional on board taking photos, but we got to pilot the boat, dive from the upper deck and make three stops instead of two. Most of our group were high school seniors and they thanked me over and over for booking that tour for them. I don't think you can go wrong booking with Nativeway.

I'm not sure what you mean by "private tour", but we have used nativeway twice. Once we booked just for DH and myself and went out with about 12 other people (4 we met on the ship plus others from our and other ships) and had a great time. So when we went back this past Feb, I booked them again for our private group of 10 and they gave us a boat to ourselves, so it was truely a "private tour" and it was awsome! We didn't have a professional on board taking photos, but we got to pilot the boat, dive from the upper deck and make three stops instead of two. Most of our group were high school seniors and they thanked me over and over for booking that tour for them. I don't think you can go wrong booking with Nativeway.

That sounds wonderful! I am still trying to figure if we will have enough time to get back on the ship if they return us at 2:45 and we sail at 4. Their tour sounds great though.

Archived