What the heck.. change to NCL kids club???

azcater

We have a cruise booked for Thanksgiving 2013 (3 weeks shy of my son's 3rd birthday) and now I've heard that there is no drop off program for 2 year olds?? That was the best part for ods when he was little.. I don't get it?? Does anyone know if they will make an exception for a kid who is 3 weeks shy of 3? I would love just 1 nice dinner without kids.. is that too much to ask???

I have no direct experience but have been researching this a ton. They changed the program so they no longer drop offs for kids under 3. And even on ships where they rolled out the change early (i think some ships started in Sept/Oct) they accepted 2 year olds until Dec 31 2012. Now that we are officially past that date i have no clue what they would say if you inquired :(

I just talked to my husband about whether we should keep the cruise or cancel.. my little one loves to do everything big brother does and will be pretty upset if brother gets to go to kids club and not him. :-( And of course no private dinner for our anniversary.. so we're going to think about it a little more before we make any firm decisions.

Archived