Glory stateroom

dec cruiser

Will be sailing on the Glory in Dec. Has anyone stayed in cabin 7439 or 7434 on the Empress deck aft of ship?

The rooms are shaped like the letter L, they have a larger balcony which is good, however I would love to know what the room is like. Carnival has not been able to describe the room for us. There also is a small stairway next to the room which should not be used by to many people but we question this also.

Any help sure would be appreciated. Also if any of you have traveled before on the Dec 10th cruise are there as many kids as other times of the year?

I have booked 7434 on the Liberty- Same class as the GLory-

The steps are for crew only. Passengers are not supposed to use them.

The cabin has not sofa- no sitting area but does come with one chair and a table. The bathroom door opens to the bed. http://community.webshots.com/photo/321040565/321057214JzotgU

Cajun Cruiser was so kind enough to share the pictures of their cruise on the COnquest- this cabin is one below yours.

http://community.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

Please take lots of pics. I for one cant wait to see it. Although there is a lot of information for those cabins oin the carnival baord there is hardly any photos.

Archived