Owner's Suites on Epic?

bzv143

We've stayed twice in 17004, one of the top front corner ones. I LOVE IT!!!:D:D

We are cruising next on DCL, and I know it will be great, but I can't stop thinking about how much I love this cabin. The views are amazing from everywhere in the cabin, and the bedroom and bath are both floating over the water, so it's easy to get distracted just looking out the walls of windows.... The balcony is huge-- two lounge chairs, two regular chairs and a small table. I actually love this front corner location, even though it's the farthest walk from everything else (it's not that far, certainly not a deterrent). I find it's very private and quiet because almost no one goes by outside, and no one uses that upstairs Haven sun deck (except me-- stairs are right across the hall from this suite). The Haven spa rooms are also right across the hall, so no long stumble home after a relaxing treatment.

The expansive views and balcony are really the thing for me. When you find yourself taking pictures because there's such an amazing view FROM THE BATHROOM, you know you have a special cabin!:p:p

Anyone experienced these suites, esp. the Forward ones? Recommended? Better on Deck 16 or Deck 17?

The shower (Deck 16) or bath (Deck 17)overlooking the water looks amazing!

No brainer book front port or starboard on 17, we've stayed in both and front port on 16. The enclosed balcony on 16 is a big waste of space.

We've been in 16002 a few times, back to back, etc, and we're booked for the 15 night Transatlantic in April.

The enclosed solarium with three sliding upper windows works well for us, especially on a potentially windy Atlantic crossing. There are so many open spaces in Epic's Haven (on decks 16. 17 and 18) that having our own personal open balcony hasn't been a priority.

The chaises in the solarium never get wet from an overnight shower, and the windows provide the breeze and the sounds we appreciate.

Archived