Celebration Question

Gambit6971

Since this is my first cruise I can't speak from experience but . . . since the Celebration only has 10 suites to begin with (and 4 of those are partially obstructed) I wouldn't count on that kind of upgrade.

If you're really wanting a suite, continuously check the carnival website for availability. (This I CAN speak from experience) On my sailing, I was originally booked in an OV, but really wanted a suite. I checked almost daily and finally (around final payment time especially) was able to upgrade myself (I had to pay the difference) to one of the partially obstructed ones.

Then about a month or so later, I checked the availability and noticed that one of the UNobstructed suites were available. I quickly contacted my TA and was able to switch over to that one instead. I rechecked the available cabin listing the next day and my original suite had already been removed from the listing so . . . if they ARE available, they go quickly. Keep watching and just be prepared to pay the difference if that's what you really want.

GOOD LUCK!!

Archived