CCL Seamiles credit card. I got figures

steveaaaa

The way I see it, Im getting something for nothing, True it will take tons money to make up the miles but these are expenses Im already incuring so why not use it, and True the other Cards like Discover do carry a larger percentage of return and that alone can pay for a cruise.

Sailing on a Cata 1a during off peak months is no problem, I have stated in other threads Im happy booking a Cata. 1a as long as I can cruise more then once a year.

I will let you know once I book the Valor this coming March with the SeaMiles, will let you know if there are any problems.;)

My DW and I signed up for the seamiles card and they sent two (two different accounts), so we've only been using one to rack up points. My DW noticed if she started using hers, she could get the bonus points for her first purchase. She called Jupiter and asked if they would combine points and the lady didn't know, said she was not familiar with this program. We just keep using the one, but wonder what they do if two people want to combine their points to cruise(married or not)? Anyone know?

My DW and I signed up for the seamiles card and they sent two (two different accounts), so we've only been using one to rack up points. My DW noticed if she started using hers, she could get the bonus points for her first purchase. She called Jupiter and asked if they would combine points and the lady didn't know, said she was not familiar with this program. We just keep using the one, but wonder what they do if two people want to combine their points to cruise(married or not)? Anyone know?

I read somewhere resently that they points are not transferable. Found it:

J. TRANSFER OF SEA MILES

btn_top.gif

SeaMiles may not be transferred from one Program or Cardholder account to any other. SeaMiles do not constitute property of the Cardholder. SeaMiles may not be brokered, bartered, or sold and may not be transferred upon disability, death, upon operation of law, or in connection with any domestic relations dispute and/or legal proceeding. No SeaMiles pooling is allowed.

Any authorized user of a CarnivalSM Sea Miles® Platinum MasterCard® may accrue SeaMiles. Only the Primary Cardholder will have the ability to redeem and book SeaMiles.

Any person(s) brokering, bartering, selling, purchasing, or altering SeaMiles, or travel documents may be held responsible for payment of the applicable cost or fare as well as all damages including, but not limited to consequential damages, litigation, and transaction costs. All brokered, bartered, sold, or altered travel documents shall be considered void and may be confiscated either by or upon the direction of JUNIPER or the Sponsor.

• 3 months later...
I applied for the car on the ship and I just got it I only have 3000 miles so far... Long way to go...tongue08.gif

I thought everyone got 5000 to start?

I know you get double points for Carnival purchases. Does anyone know if I use the card to pay for my cruise through the group travel agent whether my points will be doubled?

Thanks in advance.

Archived