I need a bigger pay check

emschief

Just had an up-sell call, but had to turn this one down. We were upgraded Saturday to a Grand Suite on ecstasy for our cruise the end of this month, can't wait to see this cabin. Today got a call for $1800 more we could have the owners suite:eek:. Can't see that for a 5 day cruise to the bahama's. Will be very happy with my Grand & walk in closet.

Just had an up-sell call, but had to turn this one down. We were upgraded Saturday to a Grand Suite on ecstasy for our cruise the end of this month, can't wait to see this cabin. Today got a call for $1800 more we could have the owners suite:eek:. Can't see that for a 5 day cruise to the bahama's. Will be very happy with my Grand & walk in closet.

Was that a Free GS upgrade :confused:

Wise move saving $1800, thats a smart cruise move ;)

You could practically book a 5 day Bahamas cruise in an interior cabin for 4 people for that $1800!

I am so hoping I get that call! If you don't mind me asking what cabin did you have before the upgrade and how much was it. We sail on the Ecstasy on Feb 7th.

Thanks,

Karen

We had a JS for $1600+, Upgraded to GS & $250+ OBC.

Archived