Beach Resort Day Pass anywere in Port Canaveral?

tcwestfam

I don't know when your dates are, but the Comfort Inn & Suites are just 10 min from the cruise port. It does not appear that they have a day-rate but depending on the time of year, you can get their most basic room for $89 weekdays and $99 wk-ends. That is a pretty good deal considering you will have use of the pool, cabana bar & grill, grounds and beach. Plus, a room to shower and rest before returning to the ship. The rooms also have free HS internet and wifi in all of the rooms plus the property.

http://www.cocoabeachportcanaveralhotel.com/

Good luck

:)

We always hop on a shuttle that takes us to Ron Jon and the beach is only a block away. There are chair/umbrella/boogie board rentals right on the beach! Once on the beach you can walk a block to a nice bar!

We went to the ron jon surf resort...awesome water park. They showed us their timeshare fro about 45 min. and the rest of the day was our for FREE :)

Do you have contact details for that arrangement? Ron Jon's is a nice resort, lazy river, water slides and a great beach next to Jetty Park. I'd do a tour for access to their property for the day...especially if they picked me up at the ship. ;-)

Johncn

Archived