Drink prices on millenium please

canary1902

Please can someone let me know the prices of drinks on board The Millenium. I would like prices for the following as trying to calculate if it is worth doing the drinks package. We are doing the Asia cruise on March 3rd. as several days are on shore it may not be worth bothering with.

Squeezed Orange juice

Premium coffees and Teas

Non premium boTtled water

Thank you

Please can someone let me know the prices of drinks on board The Millenium. I would like prices for the following as trying to calculate if it is worth doing the drinks package. We are doing the Asia cruise on March 3rd. as several days are on shore it may not be worth bothering with.

Squeezed Orange juice

Premium coffees and Teas

Non premium boTtled water

Thank you

Hopefully you have been able to find the specific information you need. We will be on the same cruise and quickly came to the conclusion that the packages would be of no benefit since we will be spending so much time off the ship.

Feel free to come over and join us on the March 3 Millennium Roll Call. Also don't forget to sign up for the Connections Party, ifyou haven't already.

Jerry

Archived