Norwegian Dawn review & pics 5/22-5/29

Hi everyone,

I decided to write a short review and post the pics my sister and I took during our vacation. They aren't as good as Tim’s but I thought some people might be interested.

This being my first cruise, it was a lot more than I expected and I had a wonderful time. I was a little worried about boarding the ship and being able to get on and off of it, but the great staff was always there to assist me if I did need any help. Colin & Rob were also a lot of fun and tried to talk to everyone aboard which I thought was nice.

The food and entertainment were both excellent. My favorite restaurant of the week was Salsa's where I had Enchiladas which were very good. I enjoyed all the shows but I have to say the final show on Saturday which combined the Magic show and mind manipulation with Edge wasn't that great. To me it seemed like they were stretching out the tricks just to waste time and they even repeated some tricks from the first show for the people who didn’t attend the first one. Both entertainers do have a lot of talent though and I did enjoy Edge's sense of humor when he called out people from the audience. (If you don’t want to get picked on sit in the back and definitely don’t come in late. LOL)

For our excursions, we decided to go to Sea World, get the B.B. Hopper and we opted to do the snorkeling at GSC which was a little disappointing because I was expecting to see a lot of coral and most of it was just sandy coral. We did get to see some fish when we swam out far by the rocks so it wasn’t a total disappointment. Besides the excursions, we spent most of our time relaxing by the pool, eating and attending a few on board activities. We did go to the Movie Trivia activity but most of the movies they showed were beyond our times so we weren’t able to fully participate. We did try though which made it fun.

Well that’s all I can think of for now. I know a lot more stuff happened but I am just drawing a blank. Below is the link to the pictures. I hope it works. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hollyberry19

Great pics Holly. I enjoyed looking at them, brought back some memories. It was so nuce meeting you and Micheel on the cruise. Maybe we all will cruise together again sometime. Wotta Hoot 2007??

:) GREAT PICTURES!!! So you made friends with Tim and Adam, did you meet at the CC get-to-gether? Super shots of the dolphins!! I have been to Sea World a GAZZILLION times and NEVER have I gotten a shot like those!!

Glad that your FIRST cruise on the Dawn was a good one!!:) When's you next cruise?!?!

Suesan:)

Holly,

We loved the pictures. You really got some great shots. We were so happy to hang with you and your sis.

Thanks for the great pictures and the better memories.

Jeanne and Joe

Those are great pictures! Thank you so much for posting them. I can tell just by looking at them that you had a wonderful time. I'm so glad! We addictees always are on the lookout for more fellow addictees.

:)

Awesome pics! It looks like you all had a really good time. I've always wanted to go on the dawn. I'm so glad you enjoyed your first cruise....let's hope that it is merely the first of many cruises for you both! Check out the Spirit next year when she is sailing out of NYC. We sailed on the spirit just two months ago and I know you will enjoy her. You can see some of our pics from the Spirit at: http://www.jeffandjenette.com

Thanks for your submitting to CC!

Jeff

Holly

Wonderful pictures. I can not wait until I sail her again. Oct seems such a long way off. Viewing all thes pictures gives me my fix. I am in the process of buying a digital camera so I can share with others my future cruises. It brings back memories for so many of us trying to get their fix. lol

marie

Archived