I'm So Glad, That I Switched From Splendor To Miracle!!!

Big Jay

With The Recent Breakdowns On The Splendor:eek:, I Think I Made A Great Choice!!!

I'm A Solo Cruiser, And Was Orginally Booked On May 01, 2013 8-Night Sailing To Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, And Nassau!! I Had A Cat 1a $1,266.00 With Port Charges!!

One Day (Oct 2012) Fooling Around Carnivail Website, I Found A East Coast Resident Sale, Inside TBA Cabin, Sailing In Jan 2013, 8-Night To Port Canaveral, Freeport, And, Nassau, Sailing From My Homeport (NYC)For $733.00 Port Charges Included!!!!!:D Got Upgraded To Cat4E Midship, And I'm Leaving Friday!!!!!:)

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Miracle has no upper and lower 1A bunks so that part is good. 1A is exactly like 4A. You got an excellent rate but I would have preffered the former itiniary. Recently did the 8 day Miracle and didn't care for the ports, but that's just me. I'd suggest having plans made ahead of time, especially for Cape Canaveral and Freeport. For me mechanical issues with the ship would be a non issue unless I was leaving next week.

Miracle has no upper and lower 1A bunks so that part is good. 1A is exactly like 4A. You got an excellent rate but I would have preffered the former itiniary. Recently did the 8 day Miracle and didn't care for the ports, but that's just me. I'd suggest having plans made ahead of time, especially for Cape Canaveral and Freeport. For me mechanical issues with the ship would be a non issue unless I was leaving next week.

Well I'm NOT In A 1a On The Miriacle, I'm In A 4E Midship Cabins, With Two Twins That Can Covert To King!! On The Splendor The 1a's Have Bunk Beds, Or Just One Twin Bed!!!

I've Been To The Ports Before, So It's Not an Issue To Me!!! Price Is!!! $1266.00 For Splendor With One Twin Bed Or $ 733.00 For Two Twins That Convert To King!! Again I'm Cruising Solo!! ;)

I'm Also Staying On The Ship!!! No Excursions!!! Been There Done That!!!

Well I'm NOT In A 1a On The Miriacle, I'm In A 4E Midship Cabins, With Two Twins That Can Covert To King!! On The Splendor The 1a's Have Bunk Beds, Or Just One Twin Bed!!!

I've Been To The Ports Before, So It's Not an Issue To Me!!! Price Is!!! $1266.00 For Splendor With One Twin Bed Or $ 733.00 For Two Twins That Convert To King!! Again I'm Cruising Solo!! ;)

I'm Also Staying On The Ship!!! No Excursions!!! Been There Done That!!!

Don't know which date you chose but just saying that Miracle + Spirit 1A are twin that convert to king. 185 sq ft. They only have a few cabins in this cat. I think it's so they can advertise a low price.

Don't know which date you chose but just saying that Miracle + Spirit 1A are twin that convert to king. 185 sq ft. They only have a few cabins in this cat. I think it's so they can advertise a low price.

Thanks Paperbkwriter, When I Booked The 1a's Weren't Available!! I Booked An Inside Gurantee, And Was UPGRADED To A Cat 4E Midship Inside Cabin!!:)

I'm leaving Friday!!!!:D

Archived