QM2 Kennels Computer Glitch

MollyBrown

There is a computer glitch (and has been for some time now) at the California office which shows the kennels to be full when they are not. As a result, people have not been able to book their pets when they have wanted to (one lady had to fly her animals back and forth, when the whole time there was plenty of room in the kennels).

For example, they told me the kennels were full for the entire summer. I almost cancelled, but decided to try again, and then was told there was plenty of room. However, on my next call, was told they were full again, and subsequently was told that their computer simply repeatedly made the error of showing the kennels to be full (yet they did not make any mention of fixing it---it was as though this was accepted as a fact of life).

So people who want to bring thier pets---KEEP TRYING. The kennels are NEVER full. There are plenty of them, and according to the kennel man, there have never been more than 2 or 3 animals aboard.

Archived