Still Looking For An Excursion

HappyValley3

• 2 weeks later...

To answer your question all snorkeling equipment are sanitary. They are properly cleaned and disinfected after each use as i have witnessed for myself after my snorkeling trip with Eco Tours back in 2009. The Tour company you book with does supply you with these equipment however you are given the option to bring your own if you like. Concerning the Horseback riding i have never done that excursion through Carnival but have booked it independently. We booked the excursion from one of the Locals where he took us to a private farm just 45 minutes away from the city and we were able to ride horses all day throughout a very rich pine Savannah forest and alongside the Belize River. The horses are well kept and the Ranch is privately owned. Lunch and everything is provided and we got the oppurtunity to see several birds and not to mention the legendary green iguanas!!! They were everywhere! For more information on this tour you can contact "Steals" at wtg_792@hotmail.com also if you would like to do snorkeling you can check out ecotoursbelize.com

Archived