Caribbean Princess dining room menu

dansu

I have been reading through the various posts on the subject of dining room menus, and I have yet to figure out if Princess has gone back to their old menu or are they sticking with the new one.

We sail on the Caribbean Princess on February 2, and would appreciate hearing back from anyone who has sailed on the Caribbean Princess in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks

I have been reading through the various posts on the subject of dining room menus, and I have yet to figure out if Princess has gone back to their old menu or are they sticking with the new one.

We sail on the Caribbean Princess on February 2, and would appreciate hearing back from anyone who has sailed on the Caribbean Princess in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks

Why would they change it?? Most of us find it is fine

Why would they change it?? Most of us find it is fine

Lately, I've been seeing posts that say the menu has changed, and then others that said they had gone back to their old menu. I was just curious about what we can expect next week...I found nothing wrong with the menu we had on our last cruise a year ago. Just curious...that's all.

Lately, I've been seeing posts that say the menu has changed, and then others that said they had gone back to their old menu. I was just curious about what we can expect next week...I found nothing wrong with the menu we had on our last cruise a year ago. Just curious...that's all.
Princess has rolled out the new menu over the year so if you had the new menu on one ship and cruise on another ship, the new menu might not be implemented yet.

Princess changes the menus every 4-5 years.

Is the question whether Princess has gone back to the always available items from before' date=' or whether Princess has gone back to the format of separating out the always available and putting those items on the reverse side of the menu?[/quote']

I'm guessing I should more specific with my question...are the medallions of beef back on the menu or is it now tri-tip?

Archived