Aurea Suite vs Yacht Club 1 Suite?

bzv143

New to MSC, about to book, and cannot figure out the difference between the Aurea Suites and the Yacht Club 1 Suites. Does the Aurea Suite allow access to the private Yacht Club facilities? Which suite is better? Thanks! :o

New to MSC, about to book, and cannot figure out the difference between the Aurea Suites and the Yacht Club 1 Suites. Does the Aurea Suite allow access to the private Yacht Club facilities? Which suite is better? Thanks! :o

Aurea Suites are not part of Yacht Club.

If my choice were between YC and an Aurea Spa suite, YC would win hands down (and Ive still to experience YC!).

There don't seem to be very many advantages to an Aurea cabin over other less pricey high grade cabins, but YC is a different world of luxury with lots of additional benefits.

• 2 months later...
Check out this website. I know it,s about Turkey, but it tells ALL about YC

msc-yacht-club-katalog.pdf (application/pdf Object)

Thank you so much, bltrn, for posting this link. Sooo many of my questions have been answered, especially from a visual point of view.

In trying to estimate costs to book the YC family suite on the Divina I kept coming up with only suites on deck 12 available. It didn't make any sense to me and frankly still doesn't if YC is supposed to be a ship within a ship and YC appears to take place on the higher decks.

Based on your attachment, however, I see that the family suites do no have a balcony (did not catch this anywhere else but looking back it clearly does not mention a balcony) only a panoramic window.

Pretty much eliminates the family suites for me, lol. We really want the balcony.

Thanks again,

Shara

Archived