question to the pros

mdeane

I posed this on another thread but no answer so I will do the same here. I am an experienced cruiser but always on the big ships. My question is this. How much motion of the water do you feel on these smaller ships. I do not mind some but my DH can tolerate very little. Thanks

My question is this. How much motion of the water do you feel on these smaller ships. I do not mind some but my DH can tolerate very little. Thanks

Motions?! Water!? It depends on how much you eat and drink ....... but seriously ..... in the med I genuinely think you can ignore it for 90% of the time during normal med months for SS. You cannot guarantee none - but these ships are good and the med is generally OK. If you're crossing the Atlantic you can guarantee to be disturbed. Others will help you with the other side of the pond.

Jeff

Thanks UK1. Where are you in UK? We will be visiting England in late August for a couple of weeks. Hoping to see lots of England. We are really looking forward to it.

I live between Hampshire (around 30 miles from Southampton!) and in a beach-house in Devon.

Post any questions re help you need on uk advice - although I suggest you read through the forums first as quite a lot of info is there.

Enjoy your cruise and trip to the uk.

Jeff

Archived