Anyone who has done the liberty western caribbean...

seguetocaribe

Which 2 nights were the formal nights (elegant nights) - whatever you want to call it - in the main dining room?

We were on Liberty over Thanksgiving stopping at Belize, Roatan, Gr. Cayman and Cozumel. The formal nights were the second night (it was a sea day) and the last sea day which was our last night on the ship. I rented my DH a black tux and a white dinner jacket through Carnival's Formalities.

For more details, check out my Liberty review (link in my signature) with pictures!

Have a great cruise!

We just did this in the beginning of December and the first sea day is the first formal.

The second formal is not usually (never in my 17 cruises) the last night like Momonthego17 has posted. It is usually the day before. The last night people have packed alot of stuff to put their luggage out and get off the ship the next morning and a formal night wouldn't go over well. :D

For us it was, first sea day and the night BEFORE the last sea day which for us was the last port day in Grand Cayman.

Hope this helps.

We just did this in the beginning of December and the first sea day is the first formal.

The second formal is not usually (never in my 17 cruises) the last night like Momonthego17 has posted. It is usually the day before. The last night people have packed alot of stuff to put their luggage out and get off the ship the next morning and a formal night wouldn't go over well. :D

For us it was, first sea day and the night BEFORE the last sea day which for us was the last port day in Grand Cayman.

Hope this helps.

You're right I was looking at my calendar not my review!:eek: Oops!

You're right I was looking at my calendar not my review!:eek: Oops!

No problem, that's why I like this forum, there's always somebody who knows or will post the info.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I just read your review, it was great. We really liked the Liberty and Guy's burgers just a little too much:eek:

Archived