Any Beach Clubs with Pool (besides Royal Palms)?

axid

Will be on RCI Jewel of the Seas in early April, family of four with 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. Looks like Royal Palms doesn't allow kids in their pool - any other Beach Clubs we should look into with a pool and that allows kids? Thanks!

Check out grandcaymanforaday, their website has all the details. They get you a room and daypass at the Westin. Rate is $154 for up to 4 people, perfect for your family of 4.

Includes room and private shower, use of pools/hot-tubs, chairs/umbrellas and towels. Food and drinks are not included.

We used them in jamaica for our day-pass at Jewel Runaway Bay resort.

We were able to use the pool at the Marriott. We sat on the beach and paid to rent chairs, but we were also free to rinse our feet and use the pool. Granted that was two years ago and the rules may have changed. We didn't call in advance, we just took a taxi there, walked through the resort and plopped down on te beach. We weren't a small group either - there were about a dozen of us!

Hi...noticed you did jamaica for a day at the jewel resort. How was it...was thinking about booking it.

Even though it was an AI it was a little pricey since DW doesn't drink.Resort is very nice, used to be a Sandals resort. 2 or 3 pools, beach, bars, buffet, and grill area. Our little one was free (under 5).

Couple hiccups: the resort charged for my son, reissued credit on my card when I pointed out he was free. Also, I didn't book their transportation since I'm not good at being tied to a certain time. Ended up paying more by regular taxi.

I booked Runaway Bay because it seemed to be the best available option for us in Ocho Rios. Food (buffet) and drink (rum punch) wasn't that memorable, this beer drinker should of stuck with Red Stripe.

Weather was a bit of a damper on our day, too. I think that was the only rain we had on our Valor/Glory B2B.

Overall, I'd recommend Runaway Bay. We basically enjoyed 2 different pools, took a lot of pictures, ate/drank but didn't even take advantage of the lots of beach activities available.

Archived