Early Saver - Help

bowen9475

I received OBC of $500 for two cabins this morning. The prices are even lower tonight. Can I submit another early saver form? In the one I filled out yesterday I explained in the comment section that we had originally booked under early saver at one price but that the current promotion lowered the rate to the new price. If I fill out another form, should I explain the price drop from the original, early saver rate or should I mention that we have already received OBC from a promotion. I want to make sure they credit the entire amount, not just the difference from yesterday to today. Thanks for the help again :)

I received OBC of $500 for two cabins this morning. The prices are even lower tonight. Can I submit another early saver form? In the one I filled out yesterday I explained in the comment section that we had originally booked under early saver at one price but that the current promotion lowered the rate to the new price. If I fill out another form, should I explain the price drop from the original, early saver rate or should I mention that we have already received OBC from a promotion. I want to make sure they credit the entire amount, not just the difference from yesterday to today. Thanks for the help again :)

Have you checked your Cruise Manager yet...try that first and see if the OBC has been applied. If it has not been applied, then state the Original $ paid, the new price you see, and then in the comment section state the total amount of OBC you are expecting. If the $500. OBC has been applied, then use the new $ figure and quote the new lower rate you are seeing, again stating the OBC you are expecting in the comment section.

Good Luck ! The ES rate does work, and we have had OBC in the past (unfortunately, none for our upcoming repo cruise on the Miracle :( )

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Thank you! I just submitted the new forms. Hopefully the response comes as quickly as the last one did. I submitted the early saver forms yesterday afternoon and had the confirmation email when I checked early this morning.

Archived