Transportation from Houston to Galveston

Hello,

I am from the Atlanta, Ga area and will be traveling to Houston for our Cruise in September. I have a group of 13 and we were looking at limo service (large SUV Limo) instead of the Carnival Airport transfer - Works out to be a little cheaper and more comfortable personal and convenient. But since I am not from the area, I am looking online for a company. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if they have used Onyx Limousine before. I have also called Galveston Limo and Elite Limousine. Any recommendations? or any reviews on the ones I have contacted? Leaning towards Onyx at this point unless I hear that I should re-think that. Thanks in advance for any information you might share.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for one as well. We have 6 people in our group, traveling to Spring, Tx day before cruise and then onto Galveston the day of the cruise. I am also looking for possibly renting a car seat for the trip so I don't have to bring mine on the cruise... Any suggestions?

• 4 months later...
Guest Nellsmom58

We are also looking for transportation from IAH to Galveston and back in April 2014. Any suggestions and comments?

We used Extreme Elegance Limo Service.

It was the best price I could find, and the service was flawless.

www.extremeelegance.com

Definitely would not recommend Extreme Elegance. Had a towncar reserved from hobby to Galveston and they never showed. Ended up having to get a taxi to my hotel in Galveston (which ended up being the same price I was supposed to pay EE). Definitely stay away from Extreme Elegance!

Guest Nellsmom58
Definitely would not recommend Extreme Elegance. Had a towncar reserved from hobby to Galveston and they never showed. Ended up having to get a taxi to my hotel in Galveston (which ended up being the same price I was supposed to pay EE). Definitely stay away from Extreme Elegance!

Thanks for the info. Very helpful to know who we shouldn't use

Archived