Family time in the kids clubs?

erin327

Hi. We are considering taking our first Carnival cruise this spring! We have two kids -5 and 2. So they would both be in the youngest group in the kids club. Are there times that we can stay there with them and watch them play? We would probably be on the Ecstasy 5 night cruise.

Thanks!

Only on embarkation day when you may go in to look around, etc. After that, no adults allowed inside, period, for security/safety reasons. They do have tv's just outside the camp that you can watch to see your kids. They also don't want you hanging around the gates/doors because it tends to upset other kids if someone's parents are there and there's are not.

I truly understand your desire to do so. I felt the same way. HOWEVER, once on board I found so many things to do that I was fine without playing with them and they did not seem to miss playing with me either. :)

You are also allowed there during the Build-A-Bear time. We have been back now for 2 weeks and Camp Carnival is still all our 3 year old talks about. She loved her time there and we never felt uncomfortable leaving her there. The Camp Carnival staff is amazing.

You are also allowed there during the Build-A-Bear time. We have been back now for 2 weeks and Camp Carnival is still all our 3 year old talks about. She loved her time there and we never felt uncomfortable leaving her there. The Camp Carnival staff is amazing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that because we never did it. You're totally right about the staff and experience too. It's been almost a year and my 5 year old STILL talks about it!

Archived