Horseback riding, Natural Pool and Natural Bridge in Aruba

jeremyp969

Hey all, My wife and I are sailing the Destiny the week of the 12th and are (finally) trying to figure out what to do in Aruba. We're definitely thinking of doing horseback riding, either del campo or daimari, and decided we want to see both the Natural Pool and Natural Bridge.

It appears as though no tour goes to both, so what would someone who has done these before recommend? Are they on opposite sides of the island? Is that why we can't find a tour that does both? How much would a cab ride to these places be if we did a horseback tour to one of them and cabbed to another?

Thanks!

Was in Aruba in January of this year. We did the tour through del campo that went to the natural pool. It was actually one of the better horseback tours I'd been on. It wasn't a 'nose to tail' thing the whole time and there were a couple spots where the horses could take off. The ride was kinda chilly and we got caught in a rainstorm. We went to the Natural Pool. Water was very rough and due to the current they discouraged people from getting in. Still a very cool site and recommended. Wish we had been able to see the bridge - but am glad we did the pool. Can't imagine how cool it would have been to do get in the natural pool on a nice warm day! I wish you better weather!

• 1 year later...
Was in Aruba in January of this year. We did the tour through del campo that went to the natural pool. It was actually one of the better horseback tours I'd been on. It wasn't a 'nose to tail' thing the whole time and there were a couple spots where the horses could take off. The ride was kinda chilly and we got caught in a rainstorm. We went to the Natural Pool. Water was very rough and due to the current they discouraged people from getting in. Still a very cool site and recommended. Wish we had been able to see the bridge - but am glad we did the pool. Can't imagine how cool it would have been to do get in the natural pool on a nice warm day! I wish you better weather!

Can you opt out of ridign in the water?

Bob

the reason you can't find a tour that does both is because the Natural Bridge no longer exists. It was ruined by the storm.

My friend did the Rancho tour and highly recommends it:

info@ranchodelcampo.com

info they sent:

Rancho del Campo will be happy to see you riding with us, we also can offer you a private tour for two person with a professional guide. We provide transportation to the cruise pier at 8 am till 12 or 2 pm till 6pm just let us know which one is convenience for you. To make reservation we need a credit card number, when you book on line you will get a discount of us $5 off per person.

You can email the information to ranchodelcampo@hotmail.com or call us at 011-297-5850290.

hope that helps

Archived