cabin options for 6 people on Allure

caggfamily

Next summer my DH and i will be sailing on Allure with 4 teens. we've sailed before and realize we all need some space, so at the moment we are looking at 3 ocean view balcony cabins. just for fun i asked my TA to price an Aqua Theater suite and while i was expecting it to be a bit more, i wasn't prepared for how much. The AT suite was 20K for the six of us - yikes. Are there any other suite choices or suite/balcony combos for 6 that are comparable in price to OV balconies?

Is it a necessity for all the teens to have OV balconies? If not, maybe consider 2 adjoining balconies and an inside cabin across the hall. That might be slightly more kind to the pocketbook. Although, I have found that the difference in price between an inside to balcony is not tremendous (maybe a few hundred per person).

Not that I would recommend it with 6 to a cabin with one bathroom, but they do have family OV rooms as well. Would a royal family suite or something like that be more budget-friendly than an AT suite?

My kids are claustrophobic as am I, and as they are minors I want them near me, so the OV balcony is a good fit. I'm ok with the cost of the 3 cabins, I just thought someone might have some other ideas of suites.reg cabin combos that might be comparable. Btw, although i appreciate the suggestion, with 2 adults and 4 teen girls we require a MINIMUM of 2 bathrooms, If not 3.

Archived