Norwegian Wind Freestyle Dailies - 10 Day Cruise

brisby2

We are going on the 9/14/05 10 day cruise. Just wondering if anyone has the dailies from the 10 day cruise and could you please post or email me if you do.

This is our very first cruise and we are excited!!!

brisby: I'll be going on the Wind on 6/22. I'll be happy to get copies for you, but I am a computer illiterate and have no idea how to post or email these--how about snail mail??

That would be great. Post here when you get back from your trip and I will send you my address or If you have a scanner you could scan them and email them to me.

What excursions are you planning on doing?

Have a great trip!

We are also going on this cruise. I talked with you back in the spring on the Princess boards. No success with a roll call for this sailing. Maybe its just a smaller group, which is good too. I tried to get dailies or menus but no luck. I'll save mine and post them when we get back. TTYL!

• 3 weeks later...

Booked the NCL WIND on the Sept 14, 2005 sailing about 3 months ago.

My sister Annie and I (Michael) will be going to Hawaii, plan on going for 3 weeks. We both have mileage travel awards to fly to Hawaii.

We live in NYC and will be visiting family in LA for a few days before flying to Hawaii. We plan on arriving to Honolulu a day or 2 earlier then the departure from Honolulu to see Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and to visit some Orchid Nurseries. Right now our plans are to stay an extra week after the cruise in Hawaii. Still not sure which islands we plan on staying in after the cruise.

This will be or 3rd cruise on NCL. We were on the NCL Norway 5 years ago to Northern Europe and on the sister Ship to the Wind, the NCL Dawn to Greece and Turkey 3 years ago.

Annie and I live in the same building but she is one flight up from me and we take a vacation together once a year and she prefers to take cruises.

We sometimes go on cruises with our extended family. We have taken over 12 cruises in total, separately and have taken 5 cruises together.

We have been on the Carnival Pride on their Panama Canal Cruise for Annie's 50th, last year we were on the Celebrity Summit to Alaska to celebrate my 50th. We also did a NYC to San Juan, PR 10 day repositioning cruise last year in the fall on RCL Empress of the Sea's.

Our plans are to relax and enjoy, we like to walk and see the beaches, we both are beach junkies and usually do not do any SHIP excursions but do meet other passengers and make independent arrangements or sometimes just go off on our own. We would like to rent a car in some of the ports and do some explorations to some of the not so near the port places that are inaccessible otherwise

Anyone else going Please write and introduce yourselves! I've been to Hawaii 4 times before but this will be Annie's first trip to Hawaii. Anyone need any help or questions that I may be able to answer. My email is:

MicMorales@aol.com

Michael & Annie in NYC

Archived