Our 10th Anniversary Sailing with Oceania

tanny18

Hi everyone,

I know Oceania is going to have a wondereful year celebrating its 10th Anniversary sailing the seas. It is also our 10th anniversary and 15 cruises (16, 17, and 18 coming soon) with Oceania. There have been a few ups and downs, but by and large I'd like to let the upper management know that Allan and I have enjoyed immensely each and every one of the cruises we have taken in many parts of the world. Our first sailing was October 11, 2003 with Capt. Flokos, who we happened to sail with this past August/September, and we haven't missed a beat. (After retirement a few years ago, it became easier to sail more times.) The itineraries are exciting (even if a little repetitious), but what remains more wonderful each time we step on board, is the staff - from the cabin attendants to reception to the restaurant managers to the cruise diretors - we don't think we could find better any place. And let us not forget the food which we all know is spectacular and we cannot wait to see the new GDR menus. And lastly, the beds - and I say no more about them!.

Congratulations to Oceania, and may they sail into the next century.

Arlene;)

Arlene

We will be on our 6th Oceania cruise in September 2013 and 7th in August 2014. We enjoyed cruising with you last year and hope to be on an Oceania ship with you some time in the future.

Our best to you and Alan

Cheers,

Don and Jenny

Arlene

We will be on our 6th Oceania cruise in September 2013 and 7th in August 2014. We enjoyed cruising with you last year and hope to be on an Oceania ship with you some time in the future.

Our best to you and Alan

Cheers,

Don and Jenny

And we hope to sail with you again as well. It was great fun our China/Viet Nam cruise!! Best Regards, Arlene

Archived