AMEX Promotion

hp_slash

Good morning!

I am currently booking my Florida/Bahamas cruise on the Gem for Sept 7, 2013. I've noticed by searching through the CruiseCritic boards and looking through NCL's website that they sometimes offer OBC or other promotions when you book using your American Express card. Right now, they don't have any promotions available. If I book with my AMEX and a promotion pops up in between now and my sailing date (or even between now and final payment), would I be able to take advantage of the AMEX promotion even though I've already booked?

I also noticed that most people on the boards who have said they've gotten OBC or other promotions by using their AMEX have booked suites or above. I'm booking a balcony and not really planning to upgrade. Would there still be AMEX promotions available for balcony-level bookings?

I wasn't planning to use this card to book, but if I can get extra OBC, I will!

I haven't seen any AMEX promotions for anything other than suites, but there's really no way to predict what they'll offer in the future. Should they offer any new promotion, you'd technically have to rebook your cruise for whatever the prevailing rate is to apply the promotion.

Good luck!

Good morning!

I am currently booking my Florida/Bahamas cruise on the Gem for Sept 7, 2013. I've noticed by searching through the CruiseCritic boards and looking through NCL's website that they sometimes offer OBC or other promotions when you book using your American Express card. Right now, they don't have any promotions available. If I book with my AMEX and a promotion pops up in between now and my sailing date (or even between now and final payment), would I be able to take advantage of the AMEX promotion even though I've already booked?

I also noticed that most people on the boards who have said they've gotten OBC or other promotions by using their AMEX have booked suites or above. I'm booking a balcony and not really planning to upgrade. Would there still be AMEX promotions available for balcony-level bookings?

I wasn't planning to use this card to book, but if I can get extra OBC, I will!

Hi Hp Slash ,We were able to p/u 500. OBc but we are in a suite that was offered 9 months prior to booking BTW Welcome aboard I see you are going on the gem in sept 2013

Joe

Hi Hp Slash ,We were able to p/u 500. OBc but we are in a suite that was offered 9 months prior to booking BTW Welcome aboard I see you are going on the gem in sept 2013

Joe

Just booked a 2 bedroom suite last week and tried to get the Amex OBC. It was not available. If you do a search on NCL for 'Amex' it says error code 403. My PCC said I could check that periodically and see if it becomes available. It would be like a new booking though. I still have a couple of months to check. Sailing next January.

Archived