Whats with Cruises out of New Orleans

Texas Moomba

Let me start off and say that I'm not able to log into Carnival Cruise Forums, so I'm writing this here hoping to get my answer.

I was looking at Cruises out of New Orleans for Sept thru Nov "14. I was looking at the cruise on the Conqest going to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.

There are none. I then looked up cruises on the Conquest for the same time frame and they show that the Conquest is going to be sailing out of Miami at that time.

There were no 7 day cruises out of N.O. on those dates that I could find.

Anybody have any answers?

Jim

Its schedule is out untill feb 2014. The thing about it is nobody runs the 7day cruises here except in the winter months. NCL did the spirit here once in 2011 during the summer on 7days.

I know there sending more and more ships here in the future so hopefully we will get some real ships during the "Other months"

Been on the conquest 4 times 2 out of texas, 2 out of nola the last one was 2 weeks after the upgrades they did in dry dock. Conquest is our fav ship but cant wait to check out the new refirb ship to the new Sunshine!

there was a smaller NCL ship parked behind us in Jan that left the same day so im sure there is others in the winter time.

Its schedule is out untill feb 2014. The thing about it is nobody runs the 7day cruises here except in the winter months. NCL did the spirit here once in 2011 during the summer on 7days.

I know there sending more and more ships here in the future so hopefully we will get some real ships during the "Other months"

Im not for sure where you head that, but Carnival has been cruising out of New Orlenas 12 months out of the year for quite a few years now. The Sunshine will be replacing the Conquest this year in New Orleans and its schedule just hasnt been released yet.

Archived